ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeaking Passenger Side 182

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I've got a squeaking sound which seems to be coming from around the passenger side near the seatbelt / door when driving.

This has only come on recently and I can't seem to find the reason. I've tried pulling the door closed which does seem to stop it but as soon as I let go it just starts again.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

I know the 182 does have alot of rattles but this one is really annoying.

Thanks,
STRBramley

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
My drivers seat used to rub against the plastic trim at the bottom near the door sill, dunno if thats where yours is coming from but a 2pence coin wedged in-between soon stopped that rattle :)

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
My drivers seat used to rub against the plastic trim at the bottom near the door sill, dunno if thats where yours is coming from but a 2pence coin wedged in-between soon stopped that rattle :)

Cheers I'll check that out.

I have a squeak in mine, normally when cold. At first I thought it was the dash or an airvent but when cleaning the interior I was sat in the drivers seat leant with my arm on the bolster of the passenger seat and was getting the same squeaking side. When I have time I'll have a look around to see if I can source it but it's still mystery to me at the moment.

Iceberg 172cup
I've got this too. Be interested to know if there's a simple fix. My fix atm Is just turn the music up...

RB 182
My passenger side door squeaks nearer the top of the door panel/window.

But what's even more strange, is the fact my drivers side door now has a rattle, and they've both started at the same time.

The drivers side door sounds like the lock mechanism? If that's any help.

Big bump to an old thread, but I know of a few people having the same problem, would be good to find a solution!

Superleggera'd MK3
Mine too lol ive got a mk3 but it seems to be coming from near the speaker in the door and stops when i pull it shut but it just starts again, and gets louder when i go faster.....VERY annoying

clio 172 cup
get underneath the car pull the rubber rings of and see if the nuts holding your seats in have loosened thats what mine was nipped them up been fine ever since