ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeaking!

Clio mk1 1.2
Getting slightly worried as driving along yesterday every so often there seemed to be a high pitched squeal coming from the front of the car. It seems like its coming from the drivers side but not sure. :S Anyone got any ideas?

182 ff silver
i had that problem it was the windscreen it hadnt set in properly that could be it????

Clio mk1 1.2
Nah its not that mate. theres definatly something rubbing together but have no idea what. I had a look in my haynes manual and all it came up with is maybe there gravel between the pads and discs or the pads are worn down. I had my bro go over the car last week tho as hes a time served mechanic and he said the pads are fine so its not that either. The noise only started yest and im not enjoying the worry of locking up! :S