ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SRT8 takes down LP560-4.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
bet the bloke in the lambo cried i little bit after that

Focus ST170
Yeah but how much money under the hood of the SRT8 and how much under the hood of the lambo?? prolly not alot under the lambo?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hard to believe...

The Hemi 6.1 engine has massive, massive tuning potential. This guy is running a 426 shortblock conversion along with a long list of other mods. Runs a low 11 sec 1/4 mile.

Jeep setup probably cost under $25,000 all in.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
AWESOME!! loved yours. If fuel wasn't a joke here i'd buy one for sure...Borla To me!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Don't be bitter Tina!

Exactly! We all know we'd have the LP560 over the Jeep everyday of the week but that isn't the point of this car. It's a crap load of fun and extremely good value for what you get. It's very enjoyable beating supercars and other SUVs like Cayenne Turbos, it really is endless fun.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bitter? Don't think so.

Just seems a bit of a waste of money, if you want fast, buy fast, decent looking sportscar, not a pimped people carrier.

PMSL, were you not looking at a RRS last wk!

In the UAE, SUV's are very much the thing to have...Hence why there is a tuning market out there for them.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
No more pointless than supercars that spend 95% of their time in the garage, and can't be fully exploited when out!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
They are an immense machine

The SRT8 300c i run ( HEMI 6.1 ) has the Diablo interceptor, MOPAR CAI, jet 180 T stat, Corsa exhaust and is the quickest road car ive ever driven - the torque and shear pulling power is bloody fantastic !!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Bitter? Don't think so.

Just seems a bit of a waste of money, if you want fast, buy fast, decent looking sportscar, not a pimped people carrier.

The guy who's jeep this is has several fast motors, including a 599GTB and several Porsches.

The whole point of tuning a jeep is to have fun and just let rip on the 1/4 strip and beat supercars that cost triple the money.