ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

St meets a Vxr

St rollin on Borbet
Came out of work for lunch and found this parked next to my St,throught it would be rude not to take some pic's,a lil update on my ST,new wheels are ordered got to wait 2 weeks for them to come from germany ,also today my new tyres turned up,just got to wait for the wheels to turn up and there going straight on the car

thanks for looking

Matt (Dub_Md)

Attachments

• DSC00179.JPG
    DSC00179.JPG
    237.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00180.JPG
    DSC00180.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00181.JPG
    DSC00181.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 91
  B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Although i dont like Corsa VRXs putting them next the fiesta, it really mates that shape fiesta look dated.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looking good! i came up the other day for a nosey round a arctic corsa vxr but didnt see your's there

St rollin on Borbet
looking good! i came up the other day for a nosey round a arctic corsa vxr but didnt see your's there

i throught i saw u ,wouldn't have seen my car m8 it was parked down the back near our bodyshop ,only just letting us park near the frt, the arctic is nice m8 wasn't it, they were trying to get me to buy it ,had a sit in it and revved it up in the workshop it sound's evil

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No offence but I prefer the look of the VXR much more.

Not to keen on the white wheels mate.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Prefer the Fiesta personally on looks, and believe handling is more controlled. Just need the Corsa lump or similar put in the fiesta so it's quick enough.

Focus RS lump needed, or the engine upgrades offered through mountune.

Nippy white cup
There is a red VXR near my mum and dads house that looks great. Must be on coilovers but is set at a perfect height and looks much better than standard...

Chris