ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard 172 CD player question?

Thanks, I don't have the stereo manual.
Well, if you don't mind, can you scan the manul and email me??? I would like to know if there is anything I miss. Or, I can pay you to make a photo-copy and send to me. I use Paypal.
 
sure can. what language would u prefer? i have it in francais, english, deutsch, espanol, italiano, nederlands or portugues ?
 
No you can't . It only displays the track number and if you have a multichanger the album number as well .
 
sent u first 2 pages, hope they are ok, let me know if u receive them and i'll send the others on
 
Back
Top