ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

standard 182 looking to get all extras

clio 182
hi everyone just looking for advice i have the standard clio 182 silver wheels sits very high how much would it cost me to get it to cup standard is there a diffrence in ride hight from my 182 to the cup version not heard alot of good things about the 182 i have but i cant fault it. thanks david

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
There's hardly any difference in height tbh. What are you looking for? Looks or handling performance? Look towards getting coilovers if the later, if you just want to loose the gap look at some springs from K-Tec or look in the group buy I started about getting some custom ones made for any height you wish to go :cool:

clio 182
yeah am looking more for looks just feel it sits a bit high but will be going for springs to save money next the horrible silver wheels have to go its that bad i dont clean them so they look dark lol sorry guys i know its not nice so they need done i seen a sit done in white witch looked cool as my car is racing blue