ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard CD Player wont eject?

DvG

LY 182 FF
As it says in the title, having a problem with my standard head unit.
Put a CD in on monday, never really have a problem with ejecting CD's, but the CD player does run all the time as if it's on 'economy mode', so after half an hour, it beeps a couple of times, and 30 seconds later it turns itself off, was wandering if this would be liked?
If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate any help!

Cheers!

Clio 182 Sport Cup
Hi There, not unusual for the CD not to eject every now and again. There are a few threads with the same issue. Mine has always come out eventually ... but could be a couple of days of pushing the button every so often. Other suggestions I have seen is to go in with some tweezers ... not sure of this works though ...

Never seen the second issues.

Good luck.

economy mode normally indicates its not got an ignition feed, you having to switch it on manually? disc eject fault is very common, you can remove it but itll just happen again, buy another or get it changed

172 Cup
It's worked for me and others a few times. I did it by mistake first time round and now tell everyone it. It will probably pop the old one out before its even swallowed the new one. Try it with a 10p blank and then you've got nothing to lose. Power on as well so it can pop the old one out.