ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard exhaust has gotta go!

RenaultSport clio Cup 172
Ok, so just bought a 172 and it has a standard exhaust. Want something that may possibly up the power a few horses, but also wants something that will make it sound better.. (if the two go together).. Don't mind having the bumper cut for the exhaust to stick through, so recommendations are greatly appreciated. Money is no object... (within reason)..

Cheers guys and gals

Clio 172
Prospeed - you'll get exactly what you want there.
02920 461444, ask for Charlie.
They make them while you wait. No off the shelf stuff. My sport cat and backbox was about £500

VaVa
As above. Go see Charlie. He'll look after you.

DSC00245.jpg

Cornwall173Large.gif

BMW Z4 3.0i
I had a custom s/s twin exit from cat back done on my old Megane. It was made and fitted by approved Powerflow garage for £400. A single exit would have been £250.

I was so happy with the job, the garage deserves a mention. It was Top Gear in Burnley.

if money is no object pay BenR to develop his exhaust on your car? or an orbisound? or as others have said, prospeed