ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Exhaust

Looking for something
Hey all....

I colected my 2001 Ph1 172 last night, but the previous owner fitted a powerflow exhaust.....Bit noisy and boy-racerish for my liking!

I was wondering where is the best place to buy a standard one, and roughly how much are they??

Prob needs to be online, or somewhere in N.Ireland.... Thanks

BMW 320d SE
I wouldn't buy a standard Renault one matey. They're very expensive for starters, and it'll have rusted away within 3 years too!
I've just fitted a Milltek stainless system and it's actually nice and quiet (but not too quiet ;) )

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Shame it aint a 182 you have as you could've had my standard exhaust as I'm getting a new one tommorrow.

If it's a standard exhaust you're after...you can get a standard exhaust form powerflow but in stainless steel.

David

Looking for something
@ Dave, thank for the offer... I'm only planning on keeping the car for a few months, although I must admit, i've fell in love with it...

Such a cracking wee car for the dosh! Might have a trawl through ebay when I get home from work....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wouldnt bother with a standard one they just fall of anyway, mine rusted away n fell off at 28k miles/3yrs old.

it got replaced under warranty but not with a genuine one was a cheap remake which is better than the renault 1 hahaha!

Looking for something
Might have a look in some of the exhaust places around home, see what they can do!

Cheers lads...

Clio 172 mk2
Go for a Yozzasport or K-tec Stealth for non chavo looks and reduced boy racer rasp