ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard headunit!!!

Impreza P1
I have removed the aftermarket stereo from my 182 cup and replaced with the Standard one which was bought 2nd hand. There are 3 plugs coming out of the radio wiring harness but 4 ports in the Stereo.

The Stereo has power but the display isnt working and neither is the handstalk controls so I cant put in the code.

The port which is empty on the Stereo is the Blue one is there supposed to be another plug going into this if so its dissapeared somwhere behind my dash.

Cheers Kris

Impreza P1
I have removed the aftermarket loom mate, and Im having trouble putting code inthe headunit as the display isnt working

Listerine & Poledo
there are tuner list and update list head units, I dont think they're interchangable....

ask MT Audio

Black Gold 182
There will be a blue plug as part of the cars loom. Have another rummage behind the head unit, it'll be down there somewhere ;)

Edit: I thought the blue plug was the CD changer and the yellow was the steering controls....