K -KarL- ClioSport Club Member Oct 12, 2007 #1 just got a cup spoiler and the wiper i have on now scrapes on it :dapprove: what's the standard size? and where is best place to get them?
just got a cup spoiler and the wiper i have on now scrapes on it :dapprove: what's the standard size? and where is best place to get them?
E edde Oct 12, 2007 #2 400mm Renault part number is 77 11 130 022 £6.30 or so Its the same as fitted to a few other cars the Picasso 12/99 onwards and the Micra 09/00 onwards are the most popular. Halfords also sell one I forget how much though otherwise they do sell replacment just wiper bit you cut to size which can be very cheap. (I'd just go get one form Renault though)
400mm Renault part number is 77 11 130 022 £6.30 or so Its the same as fitted to a few other cars the Picasso 12/99 onwards and the Micra 09/00 onwards are the most popular. Halfords also sell one I forget how much though otherwise they do sell replacment just wiper bit you cut to size which can be very cheap. (I'd just go get one form Renault though)