ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Tuner list not working?

Clio Dci
Hi guys,

When I bought the clio it had the standard head unit it which worked fine, I bought a cheap aftermarket Sony one and fitted that which also worked fine. I now want to put the original head unit back in as I was bought a connects2 for Christmas, just fitted and connected it all up, the head unit powers up as I can place a disc into the slot and it will take it and eject it, but no sound of music plays and nothing comes up on the central display. If I press buttons it makes a tone through the speakers like you have pressed a wrong button.

Any ideas where I may have gone wrong?

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Honestly it's been about 7 years since I did mine so can't remember. There's bound to be a thread on here about it somewhere

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Just had a thought are you sure you connected all the wires because isn't there a separate clip for the screen.. you probably didn't use it when the Sony was connected but will need it now?

Clio Dci
That could well be the answer, I presumed it would be wired into the two bigger blocks! Plus there is a spare port on the back of the stereo! I'll check a little later on

Clio Dci
Just as a final answer to this, it was me being stupid... There's a yellow connector that also goes into the radio. Problem solved!