ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard tweeter connectors

ClioSport 182
Anyone know where I can get hold of some standard 182 tweeter plastic connectors (the ones that plug into the side of the tweeter) and the metal shealths that go inside the connector.

Reno doesn't sell them and I can't find 'em anywhere! An online shop would be just the ticket.

Thx,
KnightAzul

Polo + Micra
the chances of getting the plug that goes into the standard tweeter is slim to none tbh

Polo + Micra
i suppose you could get second hand ones with a small amount of cable on but brand new you would have to find the manufacturer of the wiring loom

ClioSport 182
I guess I could use this opportunity to get some new tweeters with a "standard" connection.

Are there any standard tweeters out there which slot into the 182 without having to make some DIY frame for them it sit in?

KnightAzul

ClioSport 182
Does it matter which way round the + and - speaker cables are connected to the tweeters? If so, if I get it wrong will it be obvious??

KnightAzul