ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star City Meet Pics

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Here's ClioSports very own dancing queen......Kully.

You can rotate the clip in Nokias 3gp player.

Video1

It gets better, he was really getting into Steps. Video2

Being an Sony Ericsson man...how can I get this file to view these vids???
Have been on Nokia.co.uk typed 3gp in the search...nothing relevant pops up! :dead:

Cracking pics everyone! Nice to see my vee having some attention. Haven't downloaded my pics yet......

Was a great meet, sorry I couldn't get around to all of you and say hello.

As donny said earlier your input would be nice for future west mids meets.

Thanks again to everyone who showed.

It was my first meet and i was well impressed, the people were really friendly, especially the bloke (sorry can't remember name) who let me have a go in the black megane sport! what a beast!

lookin forward to the next meet, will be members by then too :)

shame about the blurry photo's mandy but then again you were hanging out of the window of the car!!

RenaultSport 172.
yeah, everyone seemed fiendly, just didnt want anyone to think we were ignorant b******s that didnt talk to anyone hehe.

whens the next meet then?lmao....:)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
yeah, everyone seemed fiendly, just didnt want anyone to think we were ignorant b******s that didnt talk to anyone hehe.

whens the next meet then?lmao....:)

We've all been to our first meet once :eek:...its after the 2nd or 3rd you get used to faces, then put names to them...then onwards and upwards.

It will become easier...my first CS meet was up in the NW back in May 2004...memories...;)

I probably wouldn't know a lot of the guys now, as there are new additions to the club each month, so god knows how many new faces would be up there after 2 years or so!!!!

Look in the local meetings section...there's a poll for W.Mids people to vote on what type of meet that they fancy next time...and their is a PM list to get your name on...then you'll know as soon as they go up on the forum!!! :approve:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My pics:
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/DrRollo/Cliomeet/ (does that link work?)
Mandy hanging out the car lol!
DSCF0439Medium.jpg

I think this one looks really good
DSCF0441Medium.jpg

DSCF0446Medium.jpg

DSCF0448Medium.jpg

DSCF0449Medium.jpg

Love this mk1
DSCF0455Medium.jpg

Gorgeous flame red:
DSCF0456Medium.jpg

cheers for those DrRollo, some nice pics there of the silver beast in action - although on one of them it looks like its leaning to the left! Lynsey must've been eating :)

Tungy
Wahoo my car made it onto a pic :) And me and Rachel walking in the abckground of a pic :p. Good day look forward to the next one :)

RenaultSport 172.
theres me, next to the tungston grey valver....the yeti in the hat...wooooop!