ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Start of my 172 Cup resto project

ASH_7R

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
What a difference.. With what did you clean/scrub?

Yess just happy with the results so far!! [emoji846]

I started by soaking it all with Auto Finesse products Citrus Power spray and Iron Out spray left that on for awhile, pressure washed off and repeated.

Haven’t given anything a scrub yet that’s tomorrow’s job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASH_7R

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
The parts car finally arrived from Copart today! So got a little distracted from the engine/engine bay and focused my time back on getting all the interior back in! My plan couldn’t have worked out any better all the interior is immaculate and all the same as the Cup interior even majority of the part numbers were the same so I feel I am putting the Cup back to just as it should be!

I stripped pretty much all of the interior plastics ready to put into the Cup, managed to get some of it back into the Cup but majority of the day was tearing apart the other one... Tomorrow I’ll be taking the front section of interior carpet and all of the dash!

Today progress...
Rear1.jpeg

Rear2.jpeg

Rear3.jpeg

Rear4.jpeg

Donor car..
1.2Front.jpeg

1.2Rear.jpeg

After being torn apart... I put the rear carpets from the Cup back in you can see the state of it all!!
1.2stripped.jpeg