ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

started to clean up my engine bay

arctic 182 ff
made a start on cleaning up my engine bay as it was looking a bit dirty,not quite finished yet still a bit to do,its by no means concourse (and never will be ha)but i think personally its starting to look a bit neater ????:D

smallengine.jpg

engine4.jpg

engine3.jpg

engine2.jpg

engine1.jpg

when i get a bit more done(engine mount and alt tomorrow fingers crossed) i will post some more pics gaz.:)

Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
always found auto glym engine and machine cleaner superb to get grime away in there, so easy to cut the arse out your hands though

arctic 182 ff
yea im using autosol and also a couple of other bits nd bobs,mainly just elbow grease really,i just keep doing a bit now and then seems to get cleaner evertime i do it(me dad thinks im developing ocd ha)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
loads of hard graft, however looks spot on once its tip top and then easier to keep clean every time you wash.

will be worth it in the end matey

PH2 172
Thats what my family say about me i got ocd lmao do you not use any sand paper to get it that shiny im tryed for ages to get mine looking more shiny ut cant

arctic 182 ff
loads of hard graft, however looks spot on once its tip top and then easier to keep clean every time you wash.

will be worth it in the end matey

yea thats it like,once its all done probs give it a going over once a month to keep on top,im at a rolling road meet on saturday so been doing as much as poss to get it looking good.:)