ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting a journey for my Mk3 facelift

Clio dynamique 200
I recently purchased this car and love it to bits, I’m looking for any information on what’s the best parts for lowering the ride height and what are reliable manufacturers for parts such as spacers, exhausts/mufflers etc.

Any help would be amazing.
4dbd55f384b46d4f884be016296344fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio dynamique 200
Good base to start with, What engine does it have?

It’s a 1.2 4 cylinder 1149cc petrol 5 speed, I’m not sure what the engine is exactly called tho.

Says it’s a 75TCe 16v but I’m not if that’s useful.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
It’s a 1.2 4 cylinder 1149cc petrol 5 speed, I’m not sure what the engine is exactly called tho.

Says it’s a 75TCe 16v but I’m not if that’s useful.

Have a peak under the bonnet next time your bored, It will either be the 75hp non turbo
images (1).jpeg

or the 100hp tce turbo
images.jpeg

Tuning potential on the turbo motor is great!

Clio dynamique 200
Have a peak under the bonnet next time your bored, It will either be the 75hp non turbo
View attachment 1572216

or the 100hp tce turbo
View attachment 1572217

Tuning potential on the turbo motor is great!

That’s brilliant thanks, as soon as I have a check I will let you know, any other help is appreciated.

Also I really like another clio mk3 facelift on the forum which is this one.
244c8963ca00e60fa3e645dced9f70f4.jpg

Do you have info that could lead my car to look similar to this.

Thanks

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
That looks like its probably on coilover suspension, looks a little too low for just lowering springs but its worth asking the owner, looks like its got a set of wheel spacers on it too as they stick out a bit further than standard. Black badges and a set of wind deflectors, think that seems to be it for mods.

Clio dynamique 200
That looks like its probably on coilover suspension, looks a little too low for just lowering springs but its worth asking the owner, looks like its got a set of wheel spacers on it too as they stick out a bit further than standard. Black badges and a set of wind deflectors, think that seems to be it for mods.

Okay thats brill thanks, I don’t know if I want it as low as his I just want to eliminate a bit of my wheel gap and align it to the arches a bit better than stock lol.

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
It’s my car linked above mate. I’ve replied to your pm. As above, you don’t need to make it too Halfords. Simple “oem+” is more effective, then tyres and brakes!

Clio dynamique 200
It’s my car linked above mate. I’ve replied to your pm. As above, you don’t need to make it too Halfords. Simple “oem+” is more effective, then tyres and brakes!

Could you elaborate a bit on that please, not sure what you mean.

Thanks

2014 Clio 200t edc
What dom means is that less is more. A clean car with oem+ mods (slightly lower, spacers, subtle body kit or spoiler) will look better than loads of stuff stuck on it.

Clio dynamique 200
What dom means is that less is more. A clean car with oem+ mods (slightly lower, spacers, subtle body kit or spoiler) will look better than loads of stuff stuck on it.

Oh yeah definitely, that’s why I like doms car so much because it’s just clean there’s nothing too much about it, it’s just enough