ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

std exhaust

clio 172 sport
how shitty r these my back box has just dropped off the other day cars only done 25000 miles :mad:

Its not the boxesa fdault its the fact there not enough mounts and the box is to heavy for the standard welding setup.

Clio 172 & Laguna ST
My back section has just separated from the middle section - in an matter of a few hours. Undoubtedly one of the weak points of the Clio Sport. Now looking at a replacement.

What are you going to do about replacement? Stainless steel or standard? I am warned the SS ones have insurance implications.

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra R 225
My back section has just separated from the middle section - in an matter of a few hours. Undoubtedly one of the weak points of the Cloi Sport. Now looking at a replacement.

What are you going to do about replacement? Stainless steel or standard? I am warned the SS ones have insurance implications.

SS all the way........ insurance will go up but by the smallest amount

clio 172 sport
defo going with a s/s exhaust especially as renault want more than i can get a s/s system for also it comes with lifetime warranty at £275 you cant grumble