ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth Bomber project

clio sport 182
Ok after a rather failed post earlier due to there being another project with the same name :dapprove: lol (knowing my luck this one is taken as well) i will try again :D

Ok as of the 21st of this month (pay day :)) im going to start work on changing me 182 into a stealthy bomber :D. List of parts i need atm are :-

1. Eibach Sportlines
2. New brakes (mine are f**ked)
3. Turinis refurbed in gloss black
4. bullets painted black with silver numbers
5. Front side windows tinted black
6. front Dimond in black
7. Lots of LED's for dash conversion to blue
8. New steering wheel due to mine melting all the time grr
9. Milltek exhaust system
10. Some form of new air filter havnt decided which make

Below is my clio 182 how it looks now and below that will be how i want it to look if all goes to plan (fingers crossed)

P.S. excuse the poor digital modding of the background i sort of lost patience after doing the car lol. (You also might want to ignore the fact that in the windows there is a diff background to the rest of the scene lol :eek:)

Original image
my182.gif

Stealthy look

182moddedmattblackturinis2.gif

What you guys think? I know its prolly been done a thousand times but any feedback or ideas would be great.

I will keep this post updated as and when i add new mods so you guys can see how im getting along :D

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
sportlines will give you barely a drop! you neeed coilles to achieve the look you want. loose the tints part from that shunds n looks good

JB

RB 182 Cup
I think red or green LEDs in the cab will be better suited than blue. Everyone has blue plus red looks the dogs in/around/under a black car. Good luck should turn out awesome.

clio sport 182
Going for 16's think 17 would look a little big tbh. Hmm sort of worried now about how much drop the sportlines are going to give me? Anybody have theirs lowered on them so I can have a looksy? :)

The wheels are rubbing on something in the arch because they're so big/it's so low. Not sure what so I'll have to find out when I cba!