ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth-ish

Renault Clio
I haven't posted any pictures in a while. Not a lot has changed. I passed my test last week and my Clio is back on the road so I'll probably get back to sorting it out soon. It's still early and a lot needs doing. Plans include...

* Tesco's flat wiper blades
* Fog lights
* Megane splitter
* Lowering slightly
* 3/4 plates
* 172 alloys
* Silvervisions for the rear
* Black rear badges
* Exhaust

I've probably forgotten things. Let me know what you think!

IGNORE THE RAIN! :)

new1a.png

new2f.png

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I dont understand the strange spacing in the plates? Just looks strange to me :S

Also im sorry but not a fan of the van look :( Nice otherwise mate.

Renault Clio
I'll remove them eventually, but I've only just had them done so I can't waste £100 like that.

Renault Clio
I think the 3/4 plate, fog lights, meggy splitter and flat blades will transform the front end a lot :)

What do we think about black rear badges on a black Clio? I'm not sure about doing it.

BG 182 FF
when the plans you have for it are done it will look great, looks nice and clean atm though, keep up the good work

Renault Clio
Don't suppose anyone has any pics of black rear badges on a black Clio? I'm going to look for some now.

I took some better pictures in an inside car park today, I'll put them up later.

Renault Clio
If you don't want to get rid of the back tints why not get a light tint at the front?

Because I'd be spending more money on something that wasn't needed in the first place :S And like I said, I am going to remove them eventually. Just not this soon.