ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth mk2 and FK opinion!!

2003 clio sport 172
Ah, the old bus...looking sweet as ever!! :D

In a way i do miss it! :(

Go for the black wheels mate, looked so good with the standard wheels in black, will look even better with the turinis!

IMG_3940.jpg

Dan
ooohh now ive heard of sex on legs!!!!!!! but yes baby lookin good billy ray!!!!( Trading places)

2003 clio sport 172
ignorance is bliss !!!!!! explain as im new to this
going to have K-tec smoked rear lights next month!!!:)

172 Ph2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That would look good Dan! It's just a pain in the arse to get the tyres off and on to do the job! I've also only got 5 wheels so I'd need to find some 'loan wheels' before I do anything!

172 Ph2
how you getting on with the stealth?

i'm tempted....

I'll let you know later! Getting the new centre (the 3rd one:dead: ) fitted today. If it's fine then we'll assume the new batch is sorted and then I'll 100% reccommend it! It really is a great exhaust.

172 Ph2
All sorted now! The new centre section doesn't rattle! Yipee!!! The new batch has been re-designed by Janspeed and all steaths now sold should be rattle free! It's an absolutely awsome sounding exhaust and everybody who's heard it wants one, including a random guy at the gargage who wanted to px his M3 with me! His comment was 'it sounds like a racing car!!, it's amazing'. I've just done another 150mile journey to Sheffield and it really isn't at all intrusive on the motorway! I'm well chuffed with it and K-Tec have been great so far with sending two centre sections out next day FOC. 100% recommended now! I'll try and put some decent sound clips up soon, MAYBE IN A TUNNEL OR SOMETHING!