ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealthy Sport Rep to be - Updated

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Cleaned it yesterday, HD wax'd it too, spent about 6 hours in total and tackled the engine bay...See if you can see the new addition(s) too?

Old pic...

S5001877.gif

Pics from yesterday...

S5002076.gif

S5002078.gif

S5002080.gif

If you still haven't got it, I'll upload the give away :)

C&C welcome
Liam

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Re: The stealth bomber - cleaned & updated

Plans:

If I can get the funds, coilovers.
New interior bulbs (xenon white).
Colour code the front bumper inserts.
172 rear bumper.
Megane splitter.
DONE.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

Looks great that! Can't decide which wheels i prefer but looks nice either way! :)

Fabia VRS Special Ed

Tbh mate, the pics really don't do it justice...I know everyone says that but in this case it's true lol.

I'll try and get some better pics when i can.

1.4 phase 1

nice but the wheels just look to shiny. colour code would be perfect.

E60 diesel powah

If you want to sell the other wheels mate let me no! Either way looks good, get it dropped

DCi 100

Looks better on the 16's, me likes! Do the 182 wheels have a bigger offset?

Fabia VRS Special Ed

Thanks for the comments guys :)

If you want to sell the other wheels mate let me no! Either way looks good, get it dropped

They're already sold mate sorry, had them in the FS section for ages and nobody bothered, so sold them elsewhere.

Regarding the offset, I'm not too sure to be honest, but seems to sit much better with the springs, I'm thinking about getting the coilovers, but I won't drop it too much, because the speed bumps round mine are ridiculous, so I'll just drop it around 60mm.

Audi TT 3.2

looks nice mate! the 182 wheels look good

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

182 wheels look 1000x better than the other wheels personaly i thought they were FAR to big. TBH i think with thoese wheels you could get away with 60mm springs might possibly be too low of a drop on the 182 wheels but dont go off what i say i might be wrong.

Fabia VRS Special Ed

182 wheels look 1000x better than the other wheels personaly i thought they were FAR to big. TBH i think with thoese wheels you could get away with 60mm springs might possibly be too low of a drop on the 182 wheels but dont go off what i say i might be wrong.

Cheers buddy I completely agree, I thought the brakes looked tiny too whereas now they look normal size haha.

I want to go to 60mm, but I'd get uprated shocks too, could end up expensive lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

tbh about shocks theres loads of people on here that are running 60spring but standard shocks

clio 182 FF + chipped

I deffo prefer the CUP wheels! Your plans sound good.

Artic Blime 182

Looks a lot better bud! Where are the pics of the sprayed engine bay?

Fabia VRS Special Ed

Not got pics of that yet :(

You can come round when it's light and see for yourself :)

Fabia VRS Special Ed

Update: Today I bought some RS skirts, 172 rear bumper & offside wing.....As you've guessed I'm turning it into a rep....I had a change of heart and fell back in love with the car when I put the new alloys on :)

I still need the front bumper w/ fogs & lower grill, and the driver's side wing....If you have on please PM me ;)

I also managed to install the new bulbs for the clock, which never worked from day 1 :)

Should have made a progress thread from day 1 to be honest...I'll upload a few pics of when I first got it to how it looks now later.

Here's some pics from today...

S5002085.gif

S5002083.gif

S5002084.gif

S5002083.gif

S5002087.gif

S5002088.gif

S5002089.gif

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Also forgot to add that I've aquired some sport handles, so they'll be getting colour coded along with the rest.
Didn't want to have the stupid bobbled effect handles colour coded because they'd have never been right!

Thanks to Steve @ Sutt Auto's for sorting me out with those, ace service :)

DCi 100
PM me a price on how much you paid for the bits dude if you don't mind?

Will look great once sprayed etc.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
a like that.

coilies are needed tho

PM me a price on how much you paid for the bits dude if you don't mind?

Will look great once sprayed etc.

Looks great :D.

Cheers for the comments guys, regarding the coilovers they're a doubt, only because every road around where I live is covered in speed bumps, especially the one just ouside of my close, it's huge and I almost catch it now :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Cheers for the comments guys, regarding the coilovers they're a doubt, only because every road around where I live is covered in speed bumps, especially the one just ouside of my close, it's huge and I almost catch it now :(

to see if your lieing im gonna drive down there later :coffee:

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Update: Took the parts into the body shop with me today, did a lot of work on them....Flatted the bumper and filled a few bits that had chips, used a rotary with 400 grit pads to sand it right down....Then used 800 grit to provide the key & finally used scotch pad to get it ready to be sprayed.

Applied primer to the bits that were filled, should be in again tomorrow to work on this further.

I should have got some progress pics tbh, I'll get some tomorrow :)

Also sanded down the door handles ready to be sprayed, the other bits I've put on top of the over for later ;)

When I get time I'll dig out the old pics etc & make a progress thread :)

E92 M3
Temporarily only mate lol, was just to make sure it fitted ok because it was one that was from a cup that had crashed. Old one back on (for now).

glad to hear it mate, hate it when people put them before painting

going 2 look like the rep i made

IMG_0394.jpg

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Love the 182 wheels, I don't envy the sport wannabe status though.

I like the sport, I could probably afford to buy a sport but couldn't afford to insure one lol!

So the only other option is to make a rep.