ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SteBurns in Redline Magazine!

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
I haven't exactly kept this quiet lol... As some of you know K-tec asked on Cliosport for a lightly modded 197 to be put up against a Valver for a 'Old vs New' feature.

We all met up at Santa Pod Raceway on a cold, damp November morning and spent most of the day with the photographers taking pics. There were some pretty tasty cars with some serious power, including an awesome new Focus RS, a new GT-R and a rapid Evo 10. The feature was very light-hearted and nobody was taking anything too seriously, which was cool.

Later on we did some timed 0-60 and 0-100 runs, but due to the quarter mile being too slippery we had to use the run-off at the end of the strip. We didn't have much space for the runs and time was against us, so I only got one run and braked earlier than I could've meaning that I didn't clock a 0-100 time. Despite this and the wheelspin I managed a respectable 0-60 time of 6.9s which I was happy enough with, the Valver got 7.4s.

As I've said it was all a bit of a laugh and I really enjoyed it, here are some of the pics from the day...

4192812591_c8089b63e6_b.jpg

4192722937_690e29c173_b.jpg

4193487974_b38436dfc8_b.jpg

4192733231_c6498a1bea_b.jpg

4193533380_58548bbe08_b.jpg

4192833149_f5b654e4c8_b.jpg

4192843103_fd209eaa48_b.jpg

4193607726_53e147c281_b.jpg

4193611086_f8f84a5833_b.jpg

Ste.

Nice line up there, I like both the old & new selections:D

Ste, I love your car bud (you know that already):approve: You need to decal you Brembo's up, where are the letters ?

Who does the valver belong to, they on here ? It looks nice, love grey !

E36 328

Ste, I love your car bud (you know that already):approve: You need to decal you Brembo's up, where are the letters ?

Terryc101 on c16v

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport

Cheers fella, I know I've heard they sell 'Brembo' stickers on Ebay but I haven't gotten round to creating an account!

It's on my 'things to do' list ;)

Cheers fella, I know I've heard they sell 'Brembo' stickers on Ebay but I haven't gotten round to creating an account!

It's on my 'things to do' list ;)
If you get round to it mate, look up a seller caller ' uber9 ' (without the ' bits) he does them, that's where I got my ap ones from, he's done loads :)

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Do i spy rear seats !!!!!

No mate, you don't! :rasp:

If you get round to it mate, look up a seller caller ' uber9 ' (without the ' bits) he does them, that's where I got my ap ones from, he's done loads :)

Thanks for that mate, nice one :)

Car looks (and goes!!!) brilliant Ste. Looks even better in the metal

Cheers dude, glad you enjoyed the ride :)

Valver is mine :)

These the pics they are sending out on disc mate?
Was a very good day out even if it was freezing.

Yes mate, you not got yours yet?

Any more pics of the Corsa? The "old one" is my mates.

These are pretty much all the ones they sent me I'm afraid dude!

Megane R26
I wanted to see more pics of you x

Do you want me to buy you some Brembo stickers? Do you want black?