ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering alignment constantly out :(

Megane Sport F1 :)
​Hi,

I have 53 plate Clio sport 172 which is lowered on FK coilovers. When I bought the car the steering was perfect. Recently the steering has moved and I have to drive with the wheel slightly to the right in order to go in a straight line. I had the car fully laser aligned and it was spot on. Over the space of 2 weeks it worked its way back to being out again :S
I haven't clipped a kurb or anything like that so am I right in saying its most likely to be a track rod end or ball joint?

Anyone else experienced anything like this?

Thanks in advance,

David

Megane Sport F1 :)
​Thanks for the quick replies guys. Il check the obvious like broken spring first and then go from there. Theres so many things it could be, it's a minefield :S

Clio MK2 (2001)
I also have had the same thing, I have kind of ignored it though, probably not the best thing to do, if you find out what it is then please let us know, it gives me a head start in looking at my problem. :rasp: