ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering wheel on motorway

right this morning on the motorway, and my steering wheel start vibrating like a you now what. lol

was fine yesterday on the motorway, havnt hit any kerbs etc in the last 24hrs, went thru a big puddle/lake and it knocked my from side to side on the motorway.

but could this of done damage.

what could it be, tracking, havnt checked tyre pressure in a while, etc....

many thanks

Jamie

well just had a look at the front wheels, looks like both weights are still on, need to check if their tight.

but whats the worst it could be.
bent wheel, driveshaft etc...

Yeah ive looked at the wheels and ive only ever had inner weights on the wheels and their still there. which ever way that grammer goes lol.

only thing im thinking is ive been away and my girl drove the car last week, but ive driven it all this week and had no probs/ or not notice any till today.

need to speak to her to ask if shes hit any kerbs or pot holes.

if this is the case, what do you think the worst.

80MPG BEEZA
when my mount had gone i had shakey steering at higher speeds due t the engine movig about more obvisously send it through to my hands

check wheel tightness, bearings, engine mounts

B

Brown.

sounds like a weight fallen off,,,,, tracking will pull the car to one side......but not to get confused with the pull you get from virgin tread tyres