ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel retrim by Snappy

2004 Clio RS 182
Received this on Saturday and got time to fit it yesterday...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372179092.283936.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372179112.517194.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372179131.333936.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372179151.249807.jpg

Awesome quality and feels so much nicer than my original wheel. While my melting was not that bad, I was getting fed up with sticky hands.

Would highly recommend to anyone thinking on getting this done.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372179067.283875.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372179067.283875.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 444
  ibiza fr tdi hybrid
can i contact the snappy on here to get my wheel done? i hate my wheel gives me sticky hands and leaves black bits over me hands! grr

2004 Clio RS 182
Best money I've spent on car to date.

Big thumbs up to Andy (Snappy), who kept me updated with pics and progress.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I keep saying I need to get this done!

Looks brilliant

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
See I think this, then I start thinking about a sabelt wheel etc

Decisions Mick!

You can't really compare the two IMO. The Sabelt is a nice wheel if you have a dedicated track vehicle. In a road car I'm not a fan as they don't fit in with the standard interior, you loose cruise control (if fitted), they wear like a b**ch and then there's the MOT aspect.

I'm also old so not a fan of small aftermarket steering wheels either. Andy's retrim was juat one of those small touches that makes a huge difference which you use everyday

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You can't really compare the two IMO. The Sabelt is a nice wheel if you have a dedicated track vehicle. In a road car I'm not a fan as they don't fit in with the standard interior, you loose cruise control (if fitted), they wear like a b**ch and then there's the MOT aspect.

I'm also old so not a fan of small aftermarket steering wheels either. Andy's retrim was juat one of those small touches that makes a huge difference which you use everyday

Ye I can see where you are coming from there. I think the answer to this situation is buy a 172 as a track car and keep mine as a road car with a nice wheel from snappy :)

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
that looks awesome.
looks good having the small holes in the leather.
just saving to send my spare wheel to him. top notch

172 Ph2
Ordered one, can't wait for it to arrive.

Only thing I'm worried about is the airbag going pop in my pretty face when removing/fitting.