ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel upset

Rubbish as in it's badly worn or the size? If it's worn you can get it retrimmed or if it's the thumb grips think Ktec and Streamline Carbon sell replacements.
 
Try searching for Car Upholsterers on Yell.com. I've seen a few threads where people have had the wheel redone so do a search as well.
 
changed it for a smaller one!

Airbags are for homo's!
The first thing I would do if I had another clio!

Drive a car with a smaller sterring wheel it's an amazing difference to the boat steering in the clio!
 
I'll be selling my mint 182 steering wheel in the next week of so if you just want to replace the one you have.
 
Back
Top