ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering wheel.. which one??

White ds3
mine is melted not bad but its annoying me so need to sort it what are my options? i like the 197 wheel but dusnt fit properly and a re-trims look ace but maybe don't match the air bag part well have i got any other options?

thanx

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd change mine in a heartbeat if it wasn't for that annoying safety device called an air bag. Are you happy to do away with the air bag and standard wheel? If so look at the whole sabelt range and search media as there have been alot of threads asking for people to show their aftermarket steering wheels.

White ds3
well im not too bothered i only want it for looks realy as mine is melting. would the sabelt 1 will void my insurance

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Don't think it'll void the insurance but you will have to say it's got interior changes.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Sablet RS one looks awesome (especially if you have a blue car ;) But being suede/alacantara will wear quicker than a leather one. And you'll need the LHS stalk with horn from another clio for it.

Sparco have some really nice ones and the cup cars (ph2 shape) used sparco ones :)