ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering wheel

do all 16v with airbags have the crap plastic steering wheel as standard, just looking in the galary and david handleys silver 16v has a black leather one with a grey center.
want to change mine to the leather one but dont know what they r out of.
cheers

silver valver/hybrid

hi ya, thats my 16v, as far as i know that is just a standard phase 2 steering wheel! it is black leather, with a grey center, thought they all came with this?

Audi S3

Na early 16vs dont have airbags and have smaller centers and look pretty good in my opinion still leather though!

Matt

cant understand why mine has a tacky plastic one! gonna have to go looking at different renaults in garages to find one that has a leather one. then i can go hunting in scrappies for one.

cant understand why mine has a tacky plastic one! gonna have to go looking at different renaults in garages to find one that has a leather one. then i can go hunting in scrappies for one.
do think the ones without airbags look mint, but wanna keep my airbag.