ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheels (Snappy Ones)

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Just had a confirmation mine is in the post from Snappy I also had the gear knob retrimmed. I didn’t think to ask if he would remove the original leather I just assumed he wouldn’t retrim over the existing leather and rubber.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a confirmation mine is in the post from Snappy I also had the gear knob retrimmed. I didn’t think to ask if he would remove the original leather I just assumed he wouldn’t retrim over the existing leather and rubber.

He doesn't retrim over existing.

You will love it, his work is outstanding. Had numerous wheels done by him.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
He doesn't retrim over existing.

You will love it, his work is outstanding. Had numerous wheels done by him.
Oh good, it’s my first retrim as I don’t normally bother but my car is such good condition this will finish it off inside. I’m a bit OCD I get upset easily so fingers crossed it looks ok. Was quite expensive but hey ho the way prices are going up I’ll probably look back in a few months and say that retrim was bloody cheap.

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
My second 182 wheel from Snappy for my Trophy.
The guy is a perfectionist.
D72A7907-EEC1-4774-B261-96B6FAA7E409.jpeg

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
A quick tip on taking off the steering wheel on a Clio 200 give yourself more than 5 minutes, I’ve taken it off twice now and I still don’t know what finally freed the airbag.