ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stefans 182 trophy #43

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the trophy a clean and de tar today, grabbed some pics... 😅

DSC_0499.JPG

DSC_0498.JPG

DSC_0503.JPG

DSC_0502.JPG

DSC_0504.JPG

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Love that. The red comes up so well, love one of these myself.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Didn’t realise you have a V6 too [emoji1303]
Great combo [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Have done bits n bobs on the trophy. But limited as my tools, car jack/stands are with friends and family before this lockdown happened..

Bought some new front springs just because they will be hard to get hold of in the future..

IMG-20200416-WA0000.jpeg

Bought new clamp and put some exhaust paste on the join so all is good and not blowing.

DSC_0565.JPG

Bought a new filter and some airbox bolts to replace the rusty ones, and then gave the engine bay a quick clean. Nothing fancy and I need a tar remover for the sticker I took off 😔

DSC_0575.JPG

Before
DSC_0587.JPG

After..
DSC_0588.JPG

Ash J

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Nice update Stef.

Have done bits n bobs on the trophy. But limited as my tools, car jack/stands are with friends and family before this lockdown happened..

That will be my bad on the jack and axle stands 🤭 I didn’t know there was going to be an imminent lockdown when I asked to borrow them, honest! 😁

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice update Stef.

That will be my bad on the jack and axle stands 🤭 I didn’t know there was going to be an imminent lockdown when I asked to borrow them, honest! 😁

I'm glad you did as you got some epic progress on yours and I wouldn't of gone to that extreme measures on mine ha.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
So bought some new mats, like for like as the old ones, drivers side mainly was getting abit worn.

Got a couple of small refesh jobs under the bonnet next week, waiting on delivery. Am working so will be an evening or weekend job.

So new ones In, haven't hoovered..

DSC_0626.JPG

DSC_0623.JPG

And a glimpse of the old ones..

DSC_0622.JPG

Have a work van so the trophy only gets used for food shop now and again with this lockdown, yet to hit 46k 😅

Cheers

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
So today got up nice n early for a drive out with @Ash J in his quite frankly awesome trophy, it's the first time I've seen it, since all the mechanical work and detail has been completed on it.

So we set out with no real plan in mind, but grabbed a bacon n egg sandwich and coffee as that was essential to get the morning set off the right way.

Decided to go exploring down some nice b roads near midhurst/petworth and to stop off for some pictures along the way.

Pic whore inbound in no real order..

DSC_0690.JPG

DSC_0689.JPG

DSC_0685.JPG

DSC_0686.JPG

DSC_0684.JPG

DSC_0687.JPG

We stopped to perv on the porsche dealership, be rude not to grab a pic of them..
DSC_0674.JPG

DSC_0680.JPG

Cheers

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
So today got up nice n early for a drive out with @Ash J in his quite frankly awesome trophy, it's the first time I've seen it since all the work and details has been completed on it.

So we set out with no real plan in mind, grabbed a bacon n egg sandwich and coffee as that was essential to get the morning off the right way.

Decided to go exploring some nice b roads and stop off for some pictures along the way.

Pic whore inbound in no real order..

View attachment 1480448
View attachment 1480441
View attachment 1480442
View attachment 1480443
View attachment 1480444
View attachment 1480445
We stopped to perv on the porsche dealership, be rude not to grab a pic of them..
View attachment 1480446
View attachment 1480447
Cheers
Bens trophy in the third picture is nice.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Small update under the bonnet...

So replaced a couple of old/broken parts first..

Out with the old
DSC_0708.JPG

DSC_0707.JPG

Replaced with new, pics to follow.

So I placed an order on a new itg maxogen, expensive bit of kit I know and probably does nothing but it looks good 🤣

One thing I wasn't too happy after waiting a month for it to arrive.... Was after taking my old airbox off in preperation they hadn't Pre drilled the three holes for the mounting plate... Cue a few swear words.

Luckily I had @Ash J pop round to borrow a couple of his tools and ended up spending half his evening helping, much appreciated mate.
I decided to go ahead and drill them.. Its only an expensive bit of carbon fibre 😅

All fitted..

DSC_0712.JPG

DSC_0711.JPG

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Bought 4 new tyres as while the ones on it still had tread... They were a little old.
Backs being 11 years old and fronts 9 years old 😅

So popped to mates place to get them fitted went with yokohama ad08rs

DSC_0713.JPG

DSC_0716.JPG

Grabbed a pic of his e55 amg, christ it sounded good. Reminded me of @Scrooge one he had.
DSC_0715.JPG

More updates coming shortly.. 😁

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
So leading onto today....helo of my bro in law we got a brand new pure motorsport exhaust system fitted with new sports cat.
DSC_0721.JPG

DSC_0720.JPG

DSC_0718.JPG

DSC_0717.JPG

DSC_0719.JPG

It's fair bit louder then the janspeed that come off. Main reason was blow at the cat on the janspeed and the overall better fitment of the pure that lead me to buying it. Time will tell how I get on with it. Can't knock the build quality though.

Cheers

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Yesterday I got up bright and early to make the trip upto AW Motorworks for the belts to be done..
As it happened @Ash J was also getting some bits done on his so we both set off with Starbucks the first port of call...
DSC_0732.JPG

Plan was Alex had set aside the Thursday/Friday for our cars so we stayed in a hotel and enjoyed a few beers.

Got the good news that my trophy was all straight forward and no nasty surprises bar the timing being out... Atleast now it's all sorted and timing is spot on.
Following work was completed...
DSC_0738.JPG

DSC_0739.JPG

I also have gone back to the janspeed exhaust as the pure is slightly too loud for myself, and prefer the quiet life 😅
So this will be going up for sale minus the sports cat as I had to keep that on as I had to damage the oe cat as the lambda sensor was stuck in.

So today I asked Alex to seal up the exhaust and he just happened to have a lambda sensor in stock so new one put on.

DSC_0737.JPG

DSC_0736.JPG

DSC_0735.JPG

The car is driving so smooth now, a massive thanks to alex/aw motorworks for the work and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
So havnt updated this In a while..

On 49k now with mot coming up decided to put new disc and pads all round and fit the new eibach oem springs. All abit past their best.

Along with a few other jobs, new lamda post cat, and got a heater control panel to replace the original as it did the common cracking.

DSC_1022.JPG

DSC_1025.JPG

Before
DSC_1023.JPG

After
DSC_1027.JPG

New front brakes
DSC_1114.JPG

New spring, wasn't able to get pic with wheel off but are new..

DSC_1115.JPG

Out some spacers on just athetics more then anything.. Wheel picture taken before new disc and pads put on.

DSC_1028.JPG

DSC_1032.JPG

Car needs to go back next week to mot it and fit new rear disc as one of the new abs rings had cracked.

Cheers