ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo illumination wire

Hey all, just wondered what colour the stereo illumination wire is, as i want to tap into this to illuminate my gauges, i used to have them illuminating from the 12v source from the head unit but i want to do it properly now lol

soon to be 182 ;)
can you not get into it from behind the cigarett lighter as this comes on with the side lights iirc??

I could do but thats a mission in comparison i may look at what the sony head unit illumination wire is and then see where that connects to on the ISO plug, i'm getting sick of having no boost gauge at night and also i want my air fuel gauge to dim at night when i fit it, i dont need to illuminate this as its always on with ignition when i get it fitted

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
on an aftermarket loom it's orange, but a clio doesn't have one a's the lights on the radio are ignition controlled ;-)

Hmmn don't want to tap into it from the stalk end, might have to figure it out from fag lighter end or tap into it from ignition but have a switch so i can run stealthmode with gauges unlit lol