ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo

Renault Clio
Hello,

A few months ago I had a crash in my old 1.2 Clio and the JVC stereo that I had in there came flying out of its position. All I did was grab the box and the removable front peice (with all the buttons on) and left everything else. When I got my new 1.2 Expression my dad went to fit my stereo and he said that some plugs were missing and that it couldn't be fitted without them. I must have left them in the old car. I haven't got a clue what plugs I need and I was just wondering if anyone on here could help me because I could really do with selling my standard stereo that I'm currently using.

Thanks in advance.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Could be something similar to this,

jvc16-iso_1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JVC-16-Pin-IS...temQQimsxq20091028?IMSfp=TL091028192001r22309

The end with two plastic bits connect to the standard plugs on the clio (one for speakers and one for power, etc) and the other end goes into the headunit. From what you've said, I can only think of it being something like this that is missing.

If its not, pics of the back of the headunit would be useful.

Renault Clio
I'm going to buy those plugs today, can someone confirm that they're the right ones please?