ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sticker Bombing ....what you think of my attempt ?

1.4 sport
Untitled.png
[/IMG] what you think guys ? yey or ney?:approve:

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
I like the idea of sticker bombing of the Renault badge. Never seen that before. Also you can never beat a peado bear sticker.

Clio Mk2 Ph2
I usually like sticker bombing, but not really a fan of it on the Reanult and clio badge.

Bux

Golf GTD
I think it's a good attempt at sticker bombing, but not my cuppa tea either im afraid. I know it's supposed to say Renault, but I can't really read it, just looks like a blur to me, but that's probably just me

An orange one
whats the reason for this exactly?

i sometimes think people just get bored and think up mods or new "scenes" just for something to do on the cheap!

SG9 Forester STi
I've never really liked the sticker bombing thing. If it's a rat and there's a few funny stickers on it then that fine but I'm not a fan of these sticker books that people are buying. You've all got the same stickers lol.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I'm not keen on it at all. I once had a case for my iPhone that I decided to stickerbomb, but even that looked w**k, so I peeled them all off.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Theres some numpty by me with a Saxo VTS whos got a sticker bombed splitter and it looks gash, just like this. Seems to be the in thing with the kiddies

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
If you buy one of those sheets that look like stickerbombs, but are just the one sheet, can you really call that "stickerbombing?" Is it not "wrapping?"

It's one of those things that people do because it's cheap.

It would be cheap for me to go outside and s**t on my windows, doesn't mean I do it.