ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sticky door handles...

CLIO Iceberg 172
Hi guys, got an issue with my internal door handles. they seem to have melted. they have gone all sticky. has anyone elses done the same thing?
dose anyone have a solution or a location where i can get some new ones

thanks

MG]
8353761784_acd8ab03e5.png
clio 172 door handle by Dave Hutson, on Flickr[/IMG]

CLIO Iceberg 172
figure there is ment to be some sort of coating on them, same as the centre console on the dash. anyone know how much new ones are from renualt

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I had this on my door handles etc so just went to local scrap yard and replaced all for £10 on both doors

now they are as good as new :)

CLIO Iceberg 172
iv had a look for a good set of these around my local scrappies a couple of times, the dont seem to come up round my way. Just had a good hunt thru ebay. apart from buying a whole interior people arn't selling them.. bugger!

Clio 197
Mine were like this when i got mine, a quick spray with some interior cleaner and they were fine . Any APC will do the job i would imagine.

Titanium 182
My ph1 ones were like this but horrendously bad like all yellow sticky peeling lacquer. I respayed them myself and they were lovely, better than new! just used Halfords rattle cans