ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still going strong!

2016 Audi RS3
Just clocked up 55555 in my Cup. Did a 300 mile round trip in the pissing rain over the weekend, didn't skip a beat and returned 44mpg average. I really love this car, it is what it is - crap build quality, crap ride quality, crap residuals but such an involved and direct driving experience that none of that matters.

22122008052.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'm on 59,900ish its just a matter of time till that 5 turns to a 6 :S
But hay, i bought the car to drive, and drive i will :)

98,612 on mine at the moment. Have put 2K on it in 4 weeks! Can't tell any difference between it and the 36K mile Cup I drove recently.

Comes off the road on Friday for the rebuild and after that I'm expecting it to do the same again no problem.

They're tough little things!

Cheers
M

TrackCar & F30 330d
CHRIS172CUP, Have you had to replace things like gearboxes and cluches? They are things i get worried about, as i'm planing on keeping mine for a few years.

Weeman sucks ****
its a prospeed exhaust, been on for about 70k.

chrispy, i've only had 1 clutch changed and a clutch cable with it. i hate tempting fate but the gearbox has been fine, had the gearbox oil changed about a year ago. other than that a 5 quid spring broke the other day and that's it.

ITB'd 182...

chrispy, i've only had 1 clutch changed and a clutch cable with it. i hate tempting fate but the gearbox has been fine, had the gearbox oil changed about a year ago. other than that a 5 quid spring broke the other day and that's it.

thats why it is a leg-end!

117k is good going! and to think i was worried about my 63k?! lol

TrackCar & F30 330d

Thats pretty good going.
I would have thought you would have used a clutch and a gearbox, and maybe an engin re-build.
Well thats good stuff, as i look after my car so hopefully it'l last :)

Weeman sucks ****
i've had so many oil changes it's un true but maybe that's paid off. i'm very lucky i know a very good renault technician aswell. other than that don't quarter mile (no idea why people do that anyway) it and rag it in first and you'll be fine.

it's done over 80 laps of the ring too...the 'leg'