ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

still looking for a new car.... what you think ?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok still looking for something to replace my 200 with... just been chatting about this....

P1010027-2.jpg

P1010028-3.jpg

102_2546.jpg

now i never really been a fan of the fc's i just love the look of an fd.... however this one is kinda special...

imported not long ago, was owned by dai chan in japan, (biiiiiiiiig time drifter/f**king wicked driver uses the name dajiro inada for the times he has been on the option dvd's)

so thats the first kinda good point...

engine was rebuilt by re-amemiya less than 9k kms ago in japan, respray was done in japan by topsecret! the suspension was settup by topsecret as was the engine etc... full bomex body kit which was fitted by bomex them selfs... kei office coilovers, bride seat blablabla...

so as you can see its a pretty cool car with all the parts done in famous top spec places....

what you think ?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If that drove past me i'd laugh. Hard.

Looks like a 1990's Supra from Max Power.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
These engines dont last much past 9K when screwed

f**king LOL! im sorry i know enough about rx7 engines to know that your talking b****cks its had compression tests and its all good, no hot starting issues and if pretty much the BEST rx7 engine builder in the world re-amemiya have built the engine its gonna be built pretty well... with regular oil changes they will last to 70k miles+ EASY so dont repeat pub banter...

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Depends how much power it is running doesn't it?

I know someone who is/was running about 480bhp in an RX7 with a huge single turbo conversion and his seems to go pop every now and then - def doesn't make 70k miles between rebuilds!

Thing is rapid though.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Depends how much power it is running doesn't it?

I know someone who is/was running about 480bhp in an RX7 with a huge single turbo conversion and his seems to go pop every now and then - def doesn't make 70k miles between rebuilds!

Thing is rapid though.

its not B19 LUM is it?!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Im sure even they might get squeemish!.. its the colour. Like the foil wrapper off a quality street

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
f**kING LOL! im sorry i know enough about rx7 engines to know that your talking b****cks its had compression tests and its all good, no hot starting issues and if pretty much the BEST rx7 engine builder in the world re-amemiya have built the engine its gonna be built pretty well... with regular oil changes they will last to 70k miles+ EASY so dont repeat pub banter...

Bonehead!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
seem's to me you both haven't. you dont seem to appreciate the JDM. or have little knowledge of it.

this thing would be highly respected.

i say go for it mate, love it.

JDM FTW TBH!

Massive FAIL on your part.

I love JDM cars. Lots - In fact I have even owned a few.

The fact of the matter is, the car looks like it has been coloured/bodykitted by a 17 year old Max Power reader. I don't care if the thing is respected by the Queen/Rambo/Adolf Hitler, it looks rediculous.

Iceberg 172 Cup
Massive FAIL on your part.

I love JDM cars. Lots - In fact I have even owned a few.

The fact of the matter is, the car looks like it has been coloured/bodykitted by a 17 year old Max Power reader. I don't care if the thing is respected by the Queen/Rambo/Adolf Hitler, it looks rediculous.

LOL how is it a FAIL on my part?

Owning JDM cars doesn't make you knowledgeable on what they're all about. If your true JDM fan you'd probably be driving one now.

Go look at some of the drift cars, they are all about being the centre of attension, crazy paintjobs and stepping away from the norm.

:approve:

MCS R56
seem's to me you both haven't. you dont seem to appreciate the JDM. or have little knowledge of it.

this thing would be highly respected.

i say go for it mate, love it.

JDM FTW TBH!

by chavs? It's quite possibly the worst looking car and colour I have seen. I would point and laugh if I saw it.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
LOL how is it a FAIL on my part?

Owning JDM cars doesn't make you knowledgeable on what they're all about. If your true JDM fan you'd probably be driving one now.

Go look at some of the drift cars, they are all about being the centre of attension, crazy paintjobs and stepping away from the norm.

:approve:

Utter bollox. I like Phil Collins but I don't live with him. I like Chicken and mushroom soup but I haven't had any today.

Just accept the fact I know 'quite a bit' about cars. Wether i know lots or little, that car 'looks' utter pants.

M2 Competition
Sorry dude, but that looks awful.

Not bothered if you're JDM or whatever buzzwords you want to choose, an honest opinion is that it looks awful.

I think its a combo of the colour, wheels and kit not working together.

Iceberg 172 Cup
Utter bollox. I like Phil Collins but I don't live with him. I like Chicken and mushroom soup but I haven't had any today.

Just accept the fact I know 'quite a bit' about cars. Wether i know lots or little, that car 'looks' utter pants.

ROFFLE.

umm... okay... that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. The point is you cannot back your opinion up with anything that is worthy of even mentioning.

The car IS 'a drift bus', and it's not trying to be anything different to what it IS. The fact that is got a crazy orange bodywork by 'Topsecret' (http://www.topsecretjpn.com/) makes no difference. Utter pants? It's just a different way of going about thing's, it's a different sport. I like Football, but i wouldn't say Rugby is crap because the ball is an odd shape.

:evil:

Colour (I know the japs love a bit of yellow along with white which has only become popular again here recently) and the kit kinda put me off a bit tbh. If it was black white or red with a less lairy kit I'd have it in a heartbeat. I prefer FD's too but nowt wrong with an FC.

What happened with the Corolla ?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
ROFFLE.

umm... okay... that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. The point is you cannot back your opinion up with anything that is worthy of even mentioning.

The car IS 'a drift bus', and it's not trying to be anything different to what it IS. The fact that is got a crazy orange bodywork by 'Topsecret' (http://www.topsecretjpn.com/) makes no difference. Utter pants? It's just a different way of going about thing's, it's a different sport. I like Football, but i wouldn't say Rugby is crap because the ball is an odd shape.

:evil:
99% of the population will still look at that and taste a bit of bile. Only those that really care about JDM will get it. If thats ok with you, go for it, but I wouldn't bother asking people's opinions in that case.

Iceberg 172 Cup
FFFFFIIIIIIGGGHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLOL.

I <3 ClioSport banter, makes my day worthwhile lol.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
LOL at the Topsecret website address, alot of members on here were in school when the original gold TS cars driven by the founder himself Kazuhiko "Smoky" Nagata, its a good 11 years since TS was introduced into the uk through Max power mags etc.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Colour (I know the japs love a bit of yellow along with white which has only become popular again here recently) and the kit kinda put me off a bit tbh. If it was black white or red with a less lairy kit I'd have it in a heartbeat. I prefer FD's too but nowt wrong with an FC.

What happened with the Corolla ?

went and had a look but really want the hatch rather than the one with the boot lol.... was fun to drive... and i could honestly drive it everyday but i want a perfect white over black, trueno some stupid offset stupid wide rims, 6 point cage, bride seats and ITB's lol!

i been looking at fd's problem is i want a fairly stock one, performance wise, coilovers would be nice but not owned by some little s**t would be even better.... i went to see one, guy came out with trackies tucked in his socks, england football shirt and baseball hat... he stood there with a spliff in his mouth and both hands playing with his c**k down his trackies lol he then started the car and bounced it off the limiter for about 20 seconds solid from stone cold!

i walked away quick lol.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
guy came out with trackies tucked in his socks, england football shirt and baseball hat... he stood there with a spliff in his mouth and both hands playing with his c**k down his trackies lol

.[/quote]

Classic!! :lolup: I cant stop laughing thinking of it