ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

still looking for a new car.... what you think ?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
looks like the generic jap cars you get in crap video games. I think it resembles a korma in colour.

went and had a look but really want the hatch rather than the one with the boot lol.... was fun to drive... and i could honestly drive it everyday but i want a perfect white over black, trueno some stupid offset stupid wide rims, 6 point cage, bride seats and ITB's lol!

i been looking at fd's problem is i want a fairly stock one, performance wise, coilovers would be nice but not owned by some little s**t would be even better.... i went to see one, guy came out with trackies tucked in his socks, england football shirt and baseball hat... he stood there with a spliff in his mouth and both hands playing with his c**k down his trackies lol he then started the car and bounced it off the limiter for about 20 seconds solid from stone cold!

i walked away quick lol.

Problem with me looking at pics of utterly mint EK9's DC5's AE86's etc is the chances of finding one that mint are slim to none.

So what you're saying is you went to see one that was owned by a bloke living on a council estate? lol

... i went to see one, guy came out with trackies tucked in his socks, england football shirt and baseball hat... he stood there with a spliff in his mouth and both hands playing with his c**k down his trackies lol he then started the car and bounced it off the limiter for about 20 seconds solid from stone cold!

i walked away quick lol.

:lolup:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Problem with me looking at pics of utterly mint EK9's DC5's AE86's etc is the chances of finding one that mint are slim to none.

So what you're saying is you went to see one that was owned by a bloke living on a council estate? lol

not kidding, the house was HUGE! walked up knocked on the door a really nice lady opens and asks "may i help you" i said i had come to see the mazda rx7... she tells me to walk around the side of the house to the garages...

i walk around biiiiig garage, black fd rx7 sat outside (turns out the kid was the son) at first i thought some little scally had just wondered in to the drive... but no... "so u wanna buy my rex isit" the waft of weed was pretty intense and i just kinda stood thinking wtf...

seriously would not have put the kid with the parents or the house!!! it started off good he was telling me about changing the turbo settup to non sequential, had a big book of service history... he had the car for 3 months and had done just over 1k miles... was looking at the compression test results, i asked him to start it......

started fine, walked round the back to check for smoke etc... thats when i was given the revving and my balls shrinking up at the thought of a stone cold rotary having its tits squeesed to popping point!!!

was the spec i wanted with red leather, black body and the bose wave audio system... but after seeing him rev it i just couldnt set myself up for that much of a fall... shame cos it was really nice too....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i know the colour is bad but, its spotless.

with a shopping list :
top secret
bomex
re-amemiya
bride
advan
fujisobu
kei office....

and the history... im tempted but then i really really really would regret getting it over a fd! i would rather a stock fd over this piece of fame lol.... ARGH! he is sending me more pics tomorrow so will keep updated!

Turbos.
Dude, just because it has every cliche JDM part going doesn't stop it from looking like a wedge of cheese.

MKIII 138
dont think it suits uk tastes and roads i.e our culture but i can easliy see it in a drift video or best motoring title from the early 90`s

and in that sense, like a car i may try on a game like PGR4 for a laugh just once, i like it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, i can picture it, sideways, pouring with smoke, with some crazy domestic shouting Japobabble at 110db from the trackside.

MKIII 138
I'd sooner picture me sat in a layby with some mint JDM "toit" tooting my schlong but that's just me.

and she`d do that because you were in a decent car like a BMW, Audi, Merc, Lexus, perhaps even some mid range saloons or modern hatchback etc..

not a 1990`s 11yr olds wet dream, maybe you`d get a chineese takeaway lass with small tits and a goofy face.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
and she`d do that because you were in a decent car like a BMW, Audi, Merc, Lexus, perhaps even some mid range saloons or modern hatchback etc..

not a 1990`s 11yr olds wet dream, maybe you`d get a chineese takeaway lass with small tits and a goofy face.

You surely must mean an RS Megane?

Who ever would have thought it.

No she'd be there for me. If I relied on any of my cars to get my balls emptied I'd either need a wheelbarrow to cart them round in or I'd have a right forearm like Popeye!

Nowt wrong with Chinese girls either, some of them are very pretty!

MKIII 138
No she'd be there for me. If I relied on any of my cars to get my balls emptied I'd either need a wheelbarrow to cart them round in or I'd have a right forearm like Popeye!

Nowt wrong with Chinese girls either, some of them are very pretty!

yea dummy, i mean they type you`d get in that s**t box would be the munters.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Who uses a car to pick up girls anyway though? :S

Surely in doing so, you'll only attract(?) the exact kind of girls that you're describing!

MKIII 138
Who uses a car to pick up girls anyway though? :S

Surely in doing so, you'll only attract(?) the exact kind of girls that you're describing!

i think the thing is that a lot of cars are styled and designed as a penis extension, the hey look at me factor is only increased with large spoilers, rims and garish orange paint jobs.

cars are seen as status symbols, for men and women although to a lot of men making the car look more 'racing' is actually an attempt to make the car look more agressive and dominating.

sad really.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers Sigmund, but you've missed the point :S

Anyway, i think the car looks cool. A lot of really expensive kit there too.

I'd drive it.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
a f**king orange fc is hardly a penis extension lol! infact im pretty sure most girls would f**king run the other way lol!

i would happily drive a ae86 around so that goes to show all the cars i like are because i like them not because a girl would f**k me for having it lol!!!

E90
More cheese gromit!

wallacecheese_7.jpg

this thread is quality haha

to be honest on my first impression that car is a chav chariot, its just the colour, and the kit and the alloys errr....

impressive history though and obviosly well set up and put together but that isn't enough to compensate

if you go for it, please negotiate enough discount for a respray ;)

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
If thats what your into, why not?

But a near 20 year old ugly car of that spec ain't going to be reliable or cheap to run and I would have to buy another car as I couldn't be seen in it.

It's very chav like.