ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen clio 182 headlight washer (folkestone)

clio 182
Last night whilst my car was parked in a very discreet place on private resident parking someone has removed the drivers side headlight washer jet on my clio 182! if anyone knows of anyone in the folkestone area who was after this part and now suddenly has it can you let me know as I would like to have a few words with them.

Cheers :mad:

clio 182
Tell me about it, surely they should respect other peoples cars (and hard work) but as you say pikeys!

Thanks mate

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
I had some one pinch my wiper blades once lol.

I payed £12 for a new headlight washer though mate, from a dealer too

clio 182
Well it prompted me to buy some carbon washer blanks but that's not the point! Don't think it was kicked off as it was parked right off the road in a private parking area and there was no other damage or the washer anywhere!

£12 they definitely must be pikeys!!

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
I wouldnt bother with the washer blanks tbh mate, Xenon headlights need to have the washers to pass the mot iirc

Yeah and they are bolted on

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ Yeah from next year all cars with Xenons must have working washers to pass an MOT.

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Its more likely come loose and fell off by the sounds of things.. there bolted on and would be an absoloute b**ch to get off without damaging the bumper, And why would they only take the one?? :S

Remove the arch liner and look for a large bolt on the undertray ;)