ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN!!

2003 1.2 16v Dynamique

one of my old mans vans was stolen last night! so can everyone do me a favour and keep your eyes peeled for it!

Its a blue R reg Nissan Cabstar, not difficult to miss as it has ALEXANDER BUILDERS written all over it!

We live in Godalming near Guildford in Surrey just to give you guys a vague idea of where the van has come from!!

Ive heard about these people being found before after steeling cars, so if you hate car theives as much as I do your help would be very much appreiciated!!

Thanks all, Ill keep checking on here so if you see anything please post it!!

Ultra Red Megane R26

I live in Godalming, Ill keep an eye out for it. I did see a burnt out blue van near Shackleford but its been there since last week.

2003 1.2 16v Dynamique

cheers guys, I expect they would have just nicked the tools out of it and anything worth anything then burnt it out somewhere...

but cheers anyway guys