ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOP light and Hand brake light keeps flashing

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
Hello

I have a problem getting spares for this particular vehicle, I have the only 1 (this spec) in my town in South Africa.
I don't wanna go to the agents because of their ridiculous pricing.

Back to my problem, I have read a few blogs but nothing has solved my problem yet, the STOP light and Hand brake light keeps flashing on the dash, even whilst idling, when i accelerate the lights go off, but come back on when i leave the accelerator?

I have checked the brake fluid and have got the brakes checked by an independent garage. Problem still persists.

This has been bugging me for a while.

Please assist with solid input coz this is frustrating now.....

Thanking you in advance

Clio 197 RB
I have this problem, but they seem to come on in my car when I accelerate quickly or going around corners.
I may get my brakes checked. And do the fluid change!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
My car does this when I go around a big corner at speed. Goes off as soon as I'm back on the straight.

So is it because the brake fluid is sloshing around in the tank causing the lights to flicker?

Sam.
E21B.png