ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stop light, battery light and no power steering?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Just been reading through old posts on here for about 30mins related to stop light and battery light coming on but none seem to mention losing PAS.

It has happened yesturday and today whilst driving, both the stop light and battery light came on and I seemed to lose power steering. The first time was coming up to a roundabout and the second was in a carpark, so both times I stopped straight away, turned ignition off then re-started and the car was back to normal and no lights.

Due to the position of my battery the cold air feed couldn't quite line up with the airbox, so yesturday I moved the battery back 10mm so I could connect the air feed. Could this be related?

Thanks

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
probably had a loose power lead on the battery, now you moved it it would be ok, check them power leads are tight, cos your brakes won't work either