ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stop, serv, battery and handrake light

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Stop, serv, battery and handrake light all came on together today , lots of clicking from under the glove box area at the same time and wouldn't start . Took about 5 attempts . Anybody know what the problem / solution might be ? It's been ok since , but just went out to move the car and the click was there again from the glove box area but it started.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
connections and relays in the box under the bonnet. check them and go from there.
Ok. I'll do that first thing tomorrrow . Cheers :up: When you say check them , you mean just check they're not loose or should I be looking for something else as well ?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
@bloke @STEVE.M
Checked the fuses and relays all secure . I didn't want to start pulling any relays out just in case something else fucked , that would be just my luck . Had a bit of a nightmare day yesterday with things going titsup . The battery connection wasn't the tighest but not what you would call loose . It's fired up today with no problems so hopefully it'll just be some odd one off thing , fingers crossed .