ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stoplock Pro?

2003 Clio 172
Looking at getting one of these as they have pretty good reviews. Does anyone here use one on a 172/182? Just want to make sure it will fit around the spokes of the bus sized standard steering wheel, as they are pretty thick.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I wouldnt bother with one to be fair the oem immobiliser is decent enough. The only good steering lock is a disklok in my experience

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looking at getting one of these as they have pretty good reviews. Does anyone here use one on a 172/182? Just want to make sure it will fit around the spokes of the bus sized standard steering wheel, as they are pretty thick.
Yes they fit a 1*2 steering wheel

2003 Clio 172
I wouldnt bother with one to be fair the oem immobiliser is decent enough. The only good steering lock is a disklok in my experience

I agree the disklock is a good piece of kit, I had one years ago on my old valver. Shame they're still so expensive though. I just need an extra layer of security as can't currently arm the alarm due to uch unit not responding to key fob, so have to lock manually.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Immobiliser will still work regardless of how its locked. Best bet is to spend £50 on new uch/ecu and key get central locking sorted