ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storm Grey Ferrari 458 Anyone?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not quite but close. Primer maybe... http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=265021

Ferrari_enhancement-70.jpg

Ferrari_enhancement-78.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
More like Grimio, same colour as an NHS hearing aid. :S

Why have that colour when you can get them like this?

attachment.jpg

Last edited:
Looks w**k! I passed a metallic slate grey (I don't know the name of the Ferrari colour) coloured one with satin black OEM rims on it last week which actually looked surprisingly good.

Something Not French
Love how it looks olive green in certain lights. But not my choice with my money on a 458, Rosso Corsa / Scuderia surely?

Ferrari_enhancement-76.jpg

Clio 182 cup +3
It kind of looks like a airfix model. I bet it would look nice in the flesh thou, but rosso red all the way.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
love the colour! i'd go for that over the red or yellow that everybody seems to choose

Tangoed Works
I had the privilege of driving one of these fully speced with carbon brakes, sport seats leather etc. they just look fantastic. You can spend hours looking at the detail. After giving it a blast on the twisties in anger it's hard to just get out and not start looking at it all over again.

Such an easy car to drive flat out on sport mode although I know there must be mucho intervention. The amazing thing is you dont notice it. I drove a XKR S 5.0 and if you get on the power a bit early, all power is just cut.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I personally love it.... I'd struggle to order it in that colour if it was my car but as its not so I think its awesome.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think it looks bloody lovely! Not sure I'd want a ferrari in any colour other than red though. Seems a bit criminal to me.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I think some people try too hard just to not have a red / black / yellow one TBH

But if you can afford the extra depreciation for ordering one that colour and you like it then fair play I guess.

Focus Tit Est & R26
love the colour but those headlights are worse than some chav add-ons you see in Mcdonalds car parks on a night