ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange Electrical Faults on Clio 182 (2005)

Hi all,

First post on here and I'm hoping someone can help me out!

Car year and model: 2005 Clio 182

Got some weird electrical problems… I’m fairly sure these three all started going wrong at the same time as always use them all on nearly daily basis.

-Driver side electric window works with ignition switch in pos 1 and 2 and with engine on, but the one touch does not.
-Cigarette lighter socket works when ignition switch in pos 1, but not pos 2 or when engine running.
-Blower motor does not work at all. However, when testing the resistor pack, the motor does work with pins 1 and 5 connected when the ignition switch is in pos 1, but not in position 2 or with engine on. (I did actually replace the resistor pack in March due to the blower motor not working but symptoms were different)
-The clock and temperature is only illuminated when the lights are on. (I have an after market sony radio so not sure how this display is meant to work!)

-The passenger side electric window is not working at all. This one might be unrelated as I hardly ever use the passenger window?

If anyone could advise? I have tried to find info online but was unable to find any forum posts related to all the above issues going wrong at once!

Thanks a lot!
Sam