ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strange sounds when braking hard?

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
everytime i stop fast or some times it happens when im revesing on full lock! anybody else get this prob?

BMW M3
I get a clicking sound when braking at very slow speed... Its driving me insane !!! and renault havnt got a clue. No idea what it is though mate... car is going in wed.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Justin182 said:
I get a clicking sound when braking at very slow speed... Its driving me insane !!! and renault havnt got a clue. No idea what it is though mate... car is going in wed.
yh i think mybe its the calippers moving?or mybe a worn suspention bush?but iv had all that renewed! poly bushes too!:dead:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
na used to do it b4 i had turbo fitted! and before new suspenstion brakes! if u can mate got to one of you front callipers and try to move it with your hand! mine moves a bit!!!!!! is that bad? does it mean my brakes are going to not work?:S

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Had the same problem its the anti squeal shim spring come loose, renault charged me £38 to fix. it was on the rear of my car if it helps. (52 plate 172)