ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange squishy bag

Megane 225 baby! :)

Can anyone tell me what the strange squishy bag thing is under the engine?

Found it when I was trying to retrieve a headlight bulb (dont ask!!!) :oops: through the hole/gap on the drivers side?

Cheers
Sawa

ha ha!!

dont need silicon implants and wouldnt a jellyfish be cooked by now - therefore not being squishy???

you must have the female version of the 172.

commonly called the breast, the small mammaries are found in a discrete place.

to confirm this, get down on your knees at the back of the car and look up the rear skirt, you will find a hole... use your imagination to confirm the sex of your car...

;-)

/y0z

y0z2a - thought that by going in through the front, it would naturally mean that its a male car, rather than a female one? ;)

Rob - urgh - wot a thought!! knowing the mechanics at the garage I use it would be a cholestreol filled burger(s) not sandwiches?!?

Could definately be something a mechanic has left. In my old car, they left a dry cloth in the engine compartment - couldve set fire to the whole car!!

guess it will just have to wait until I take her in next week - didnt want to remove it just in case it was a vital bit!

Will have to remember to post when its been confirmed as either being animal, vegetable or mineral?!?!

Mystery solved!!!! :D

The strange squishy bag is only found on the 172 and is for engine sound dampening - according to the Reno garage who sorted out my sidelights today!!!! :cool:

CTR EK9 turbo

is it a big bag? and is it heavy? i might remove my squidgy back for extra nimbleness. It does get in the way, especially when you wanna ride horses.....