ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange squishy bag

Megane 225 baby! :)

Can anyone tell me what the strange squishy bag thing is under the engine?

Found it when I was trying to retrieve a headlight bulb (dont ask!!!) :oops: through the hole/gap on the drivers side?

Cheers
Sawa

ha ha!!

dont need silicon implants and wouldnt a jellyfish be cooked by now - therefore not being squishy???

you must have the female version of the 172.

commonly called the breast, the small mammaries are found in a discrete place.

to confirm this, get down on your knees at the back of the car and look up the rear skirt, you will find a hole... use your imagination to confirm the sex of your car...

;-)

/y0z

y0z2a - thought that by going in through the front, it would naturally mean that its a male car, rather than a female one? ;)

Rob - urgh - wot a thought!! knowing the mechanics at the garage I use it would be a cholestreol filled burger(s) not sandwiches?!?

Could definately be something a mechanic has left. In my old car, they left a dry cloth in the engine compartment - couldve set fire to the whole car!!

guess it will just have to wait until I take her in next week - didnt want to remove it just in case it was a vital bit!

Will have to remember to post when its been confirmed as either being animal, vegetable or mineral?!?!

Mystery solved!!!! :D

The strange squishy bag is only found on the 172 and is for engine sound dampening - according to the Reno garage who sorted out my sidelights today!!!! :cool:

CTR EK9 turbo

is it a big bag? and is it heavy? i might remove my squidgy back for extra nimbleness. It does get in the way, especially when you wanna ride horses.....