ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strange wires....?

2005 Clio Sport 182
hi everyone, a bit of a random question but i was poking around in my new clio 182 (as you do) to see where all the nooks and hidey holes are and what they are for and i noticed there is a bunch of wires under the passenger seat. does anyone have any idea what these are for? ive got the half leather interior so it cant be for heated seats can it? it looks like a wiring loom similar to what youd find behind a stereo head unit....just curious!

2005 Clio Sport 182
aaaah thanks jay. beef - thats actually what i was looking for as the listing when i bought the car stated that it had a 6 cd changer but he must have lied cause i cant bloody find it! haha

Rb Clio 182
be careful with them wires as on the 2 clios i have had if you fiddle with them to much it brings on the air bag and service light on for some reason :) and takes ages to get them off